WHAT IS COOPERATIVEPLUS?
- CooperativePlus is a comprehensive healthcare system that provides easy access to affordable healthcare through a low monthly payment plan with $0 copay.
- Your membership offers the services of your selected personal physician from our member group for primary care visits, preventive care, and management of chronic medical conditions.
- Your plan gives you access to a professional Patient Advocate to help establish your healthcare plan and pre-negotiate the cost of any required procedures or hospital stays — so you can focus on wellness.
- CooperativePlus offers plans that include a discount prescription card, labs, medical imaging, dental care, vision, and several benefits that add even more value.
- Your plan gives you access to, an ultramodern health club(in Greater Houston), Teladoc (a national network of board-certified physicians for non-emergency treatment 24/7 when your physician is not available) and roadside assistance, to help prevent accidents and injuries while on the road.
CooperativePlus enables a person in his or her mid-40’s to buy a plan that protects as well as some insurance policies costing hundreds more. The most popular plan costs only $109 a month – and there are many plans from which to choose!
No waiting, no red tape, $0 copay for primary care, no pre-existing conditions, and low out-of-pocket expenses. No other healthcare system comes close to this value!
WHAT SETS US APART
CooperativePlus is an association that gives you and your loved ones or employees access to healthcare at a substantially lower cost.
As a member, you will be able to see your primary care physician as often as you need at prices you can afford.
CooperativePlus offers plans that include lab tests, medical imaging, prescription discounts, dental care, vision, and many other benefits, all for $0 copay and one affordable price that is lower than traditional insurance plans with high deductibles.
Have you ever put off seeing your doctor because of high deductibles or expensive co-pays?
Statistics show that people who see their primary care physicians regularly to handle minor health issues or manage chronic conditions are able to stay well longer and minimize visits to other expensive health facilities or hospitals.
With CooperativePlus there are no co-pays for primary care, no health qualifications or pre-existing conditions. Learn More